Thursday, October 16, 2008

Final Debate!!!






The debate was very inserting to hear what Obama and McCain had to say. I’m sure all across America people watched the debate on T.V., internet, radio or other kind of device they used to hear or watch the debate. It was very important for everyone to watch or hear the debate; therefore, to know what kind of candidate to pay attention to. I was basically listening to both of them. There were a lot of thing I did not like and thing I did like. Both of the candidates are great to run the country but only one can run the country as a president.



The way these candidates answered the questions had to be reasonable or else there will be too many pro and con for people to pick what candidate to vote for. It was very challenging for religion people to hear what these candidates had to say or business owners. The channel I watched from is ABC. Mr. Jacobs’s opinion about the debate clear winner is Obama. Mr. Jacobs like when Obama said “It time for those children or adult to stop watching T.V. and children stop playing video game and get to work” That made me laugh. It is about time someone comes up to a place to front these people in this country. Also, Obama said to these people, that he want everyone to have equal dream just like the wealthy people. The problem with that I hope the wealthy people won’t have to be tax so much where it’ll make them mad. Wealthy people worked so hard getting to the level they wanted to be. We’re just going to have to wait and see who win to be the president. What will go down in the history book is, if Obama become the president of United State of America, wealthy people will be upset with Obama for those who making more than $250,000 a year, because they’ll be the one that’s going to be taxed and the money is going to the working families. That’s what going to be in the history books. In the future these candidates sometime got to be smarter for the people who have strong belief in Jesus. Most of these things that Obama said, like for example: Homosexual and abortion both of them do no line up with the word of God. Homosexual will not inheritance God’s kingdom. Also God said “thou shall not kill” Why, would you kill a baby (partial-abortion, or abortion)(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_CxQzm42hE)??? I understand for those who get rape, that’s a different story. That’s one a way that Obama can gain more vote hopefully.
It was very challenging for me to pick what candidate should I vote for to become the president for America. I just follow who going to treat America a better country. Change is a great way but it not going to happen over night. Just like what Obama said, we going to need all of us to work together like Democrat and other parties to become involve. I’m going for Obama. Yes, there are some things I don’t like what Obama said, but I’ll give a shot to vote for him as a president for the next 4 years. No I’m not voting for him just because he black. I’m going for him because he is facing the true what’s happening here in America. It time for CHANGE!!! Do you have a dream???...

No comments: